Request for Services
How do I know if I or my loved one would benefit from home care services?
- Do you currently see a doctor on a regular basis to help manage your health?
- Have you recently been to an emergency room or admitted to a hospital?
- Have you had a recent knee, hip or shoulder replacement or other surgery?
- Do you have health issues such as stroke, lung or heart disease, or diabetes?
- Do your feet regularly swell?
- Do you have trouble leaving home or walking more than a short distance?
- Are you short of breath with limited activity?
- Do you have trouble with getting in and out of your bathtub/taking a bath or getting around?
- Have you had any recent changes to your medications?
- Do you take multiple medications daily?
- Do you have questions or are confused about how to take your medications?
- Have you fallen within the past year?
- Have you had a fall that resulted in a skin injury, broken bone or head injury?
- Have you gained or lost weight in a short period of time?
- Have you been diagnosed with depression, anxiety or psychosis?
- Are you living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease?
- Do you/your family member experience mood swings, rage or hostility?
- Do you/your family member experience forgetfulness or wonder off?
- Do you feel sad or lonely?
- Are you not interested in doing your regular hobbies?
- Is your personal hygiene not a priority anymore?
- Are you having difficulty with staying on top of taking care of your finances, cleaning or laundry?
- Do you have difficulty leaving your home to buy groceries or run errands?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, home care could be an option for you.